- Comprehensive market study to price home competitively.
- MLS – publish is Multi Listing Services where all agents and member of the MLS system can access, send link and pictures to clients and set up appointments. The MLS link will have access to pictures and visual tour.
- Signage – Signs are still a great way to market a property.
- Visual tour and extra pictures in order to ‘show off’ property.
- FLIP Video of your home on YouTube-Check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/ashleydmillerremax
- Website Address specific for property: www.youraddress.info with rider on yard sign and the link directs buyers to property with pictures, information and tour.
- At least one ad in the Home Seeker section of the OA News Friday addition.
- Add Seller to Agent Website/Clients
- Add Seller to Agent Mailing List
- Agent handles ALL incoming inquires via office phone, websites, e-mails, etc.
- Caravan – scheduled the first available Wednesday after property is listed.
- Publish Listing/s on Websites:
1- AshleyDMiller.com - Remax.com (automatically sent from MLS; agent
enhances listing) www.youraddress.info links to this site.
-- add Seller to “Seller Reports” (automatic reporting on Monday)
2- Realtor.com - (automatically sent upon listing in MLS, but website will
be enhanced by Agent)
3- Visualtour.com – sends listing to Trulia, Zillow and many other
websites. Sent report every Thursday.
4- Postlets.com – Sends to Facebook, Craig’s List, FrontDoor, Trulia, Zillow, Google Base, Oodle, HotPads, DotHomes, Backpage, Vast, Enormo and others.
- Reports to Seller – from website; other reports, verbal or written, on a regular basis or as requested by Seller.
- Present all offers to seller and negotiate on behalf of the seller’s best interest.
- After executed contract, oversee all procedures to lead up to closing date.
- Review settlement statement with seller to ensure it is accurate and attend closing.
- Follow-up to develop you as a ‘client for life’!
The above services are typical, and apply to each listing.
Each Office Independently Owned and Operated
© 2001-2018 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Alabama.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
The Miracle Home® Program, exclusive to RE/MAX LLC., allows a RE/MAX Associate to make a donation on behalf of each transaction to Children's Miracle Network. The partnership underscores Sales Associate involvement in the communities in which they live and serve. RE/MAX Sales Associates are unique in that a majority of the donations received by Children's Miracle Network from RE/MAX are the result of Associates' hard work rather than solicited from customers.